If you’re struggling with Wordle 388 for July 12, then you’ve definitely come to the right place. Today’s teaser isn’t the most difficult Wordle puzzle of the month yet, but judging by the social media reactions, some fans are having a few problems finding the answer. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free clues to Wordle 388. Head to the bottom of the page for the latest Wordle hints on July 12. Good luck.
You probably already know how to play Wordle, but in case you’re not familiar, here’s a quick refresher.
Players are given six chances to guess a five-letter word, through elimination. For each guess, the letter tiles appear in one of three colors. If the tile turns gray, the letter will not appear in the word you guess.
If the tile turns yellow, the guessed letter is in the word, just not in the right place. When the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats, showing the number of correct answers you got, not to mention your winning streak.
If you can’t solve the puzzle, you have to wait until the next day before a new Wordle comes out.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific pointers for Wordle 388 on July 12…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try using a few vowels on your first guess, especially ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you know better what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a good second guess.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
Wordle 388 hints and clues for July 12th…
1. Wordle 388 starts with the letter N.
2. Wordle 388 contains only one vowel.
3. Hello darkness, my old friend.