The traditional work week is almost upon us, so relax, put your feet up and check out the new Wordle puzzle for July 7th. Wordle 383 will be available for the next 24 hours, so don’t waste your time thinking about the answer and maintain your prized winning streak. If you’re struggling to solve Wordle 383, Express Online has put together a selection of hints and clues to help you find the right answer. Scroll to the bottom of the page for Wordle 383 hints and good luck figuring out the answer.
The global phenomenon that has taken over our social media feeds, Wordle instructs players to figure out a five-letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, pay close attention to the color of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns gray, the letter will not appear in the word you guess. If the tile turns yellow, the guessed letter is in the word, just not in the right place. When the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats and shows the number of correct answers you have achieved as well as your winning streak.
If you can’t solve the puzzle, you have to wait until the next day before a new Wordle is released. You also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific pointers for Wordle 383 on July 7…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try using a few vowels on your first guess, especially ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you know better what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a good second guess.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
Wordle 383 hints and clues for July 7th…
1. Wordle 383 starts with the letter A.
2. Wordle 383 contains two vowels, but one of them occurs twice.
3. Wide open.